Win terms and conditions
Salt magazine giveaway terms and conditions
The promoter refers to The Publishing Media Company (ABN 81 710 140 160) owners of salt magazine and affiliated publications and products. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions may, from time to time, be updated. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted. Terms and conditions are guided by the Queensland Government Guide to category 4 promotional games. The Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999 provides for category 4 games otherwise called promotional games.
- The promoter is Sunshine Coast Alliance Publishing Ltd, the publisher and owner of salt magazine.
- By entering any salt competition, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over at the time of entry.
- Entrants must reside in the Sunshine Coast region and must not be an immediate family member of salt (and affiliated publications’) staff.
- To enter successfully, entrants must complete all questions and fields on competition entry form.
- No skill is required unless specifically stated.
- One entry is allowed per person.
- The competition is conducted via the salt magazine website. Personal information will be used to conduct the competition however, it may be used by salt for future marketing purposes.
- Winners are selected at random and will be notified by email or phone. Entrants agree to the use of their name for publicity purposes, without any form of compensation.
- Collection of prize is the winner’s responsibility. They must be able to show proof of ID on collection and collect the prize, when applicable, from the salt office, which is located on Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba.
- Winners have 60 days to collect their prize. If collection does not occur, the competition will be redrawn. If the prize is not claimed and as a result is no longer available, the publisher reserves the right to remove the prize offer completely.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize value is determined based upon supplied retail value.
- If a prize becomes unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute for equal or greater value.
- The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage, which is suffered by the prize during transit, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, which is related to the prize.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or exchange.
- The promotor assumes no responsibility for any additional costs the winning entrant incurs as a result of the prize.
- Travel prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize provider. Winners may be required to present a credit card when checking in to accommodation/resorts.
- If for any reason the competition is not able to be conducted or continued as planned – as a result of a third party – the promoter assumes no responsibility.